Your salespeople demand credibility
from their instructors.
Put someone with no knowledge of your industry and little or no sales experience in front of a group of sales veterans, and watch as they get picked apart.
It’s not only ugly, but a waste of your training budget.
certified ask ImplementerS
ASK Certified Implementers allow you and your organization to focus on your core competencies. The process used by our implementers helps organizations align training initiatives with key business objectives, ensuring any and all training efforts support larger company goals.
We do what we do best, so you can do what you do best.
Your dedicated ASK Certified Implementer leverages your team’s commitment to sales excellence by staying engaged with you long-term, holding you accountable for what you need to do to meet and exceed your sales objectives.
They are your coach, guide and mentor.
You are likely reading this because you’re looking for a subject matter expert currently not on your staff.
ASK Certified Implementers not only teach your team the globally acclaimed ASK sales methodology, but do so with courses developed by a leading neuroscientist.
Companies engaging an ASK Implementer benefit from exposure to proven, scientific training methods, gaining knowledge and skills in a more efficient and effective manner.
Loaded headcount expense for on-staff trainers can be cost prohibitive. And, if those on-staff aren’t training 5 days a week, you’re wasting money. Lots of it.
An ASK implementor is there when you need them, without draining your cash reserves when you don’t. This creates maximum value for your training budget which, ultimately, can free up funds for additional training.
ASK continues to invest in tools and processes to drive further efficiencies in learning and development.
Tired of throwing money at sales training that doesn’t impact your business?
Making the right choice means you’ll never do that again.
And we mean NEVER.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK ANY SALES TRAINING ORGANIZATION:
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee that ALL participants will believe that your processes and methodologies are the way they should sell? (we do)
- Have you clearly defined all information your salespeople need to help your customers make the best decision possible? (we have)
- Is your process & e-learning integrated with your CRM? (ours is)
- What tools do you provide for my sales people to practice when not in front of customers? E-learning? Sales simulations? On-going coaching? (we provide all of them)
- Do you provide a logical, repeatable process by which your sales leadership manages and coaches? (Of course we do. What did you expect?)
time to celebrate yet?
If you get the answers you want to all these questions, congrats!
Pop a bottle, enjoy a nap, Netflix & chill, or run a victory lap around your neighborhood.
You’re good to go.
But if those questions made your prospective sales trainer break out in a cold sweat, hives, or develop heart palpitations, you’re ready for ASK. And we’re ready for you.