If you’re excited about ASK and are eager to share your passion with the world, you’ve come to the right place!
If you are an ASK Implementer, please also visit our ASK IP, Content Creation, and Branding Guidelines for comprehensive guidance.
We make a living by what we get.
We make a life by what we give.”
Publishers and Authors Excited About ASK
We love it when people write articles and blog posts about the ASK Process, Model, Tools, Implementers, and books! We ask that you follow a few simple guidelines to ensure consistency and avoid confusion.
- Only active members of the ASK Academy are allowed to use the ASK logo & related ASK images & IP. If you would like an exception made, please contact email@example.com
- Please properly attribute ASK concepts and terms by linking to the ASK website where appropriate.
- Please use the appropriate ™ and ® symbols on terms trademarked and registered by ASK.
- If you are featuring or quoting a certified ASK Implementer or Ambassador, or Bob Nicols, in your article, please be sure to use the appropriate designation and company name when identifying them (i.e. Phillip Evan Hawthorne, Certified ASK Implementer at Living My Best Life, Inc).
- You may quote directly from any ASK book, blog or publication with proper citation and attribution to the original author, along with a link to the original source where appropriate.
- You may not offer any downloadable tools or files obtained from the ASK website as direct downloads from your article or post. Please link directly to the page on the ASK website that contains the form to download the file.
- You may not author a book featuring ASK concepts or teachings without express permission of ASK. Visit the ASK IP and Branding Guidelines site for more information.
- Please be sure to confirm facts and current ASK data before publishing your article or post.
When in doubt, #justASK! If you need background information for your article, or if you have questions about featuring ASK in your print or online publication, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Companies Proudly Proclaiming Their Love of ASK
When you find the “cure all,” and you want to share it with the world….
It’s not unusual for organizations using ASK to get SO excited about their results that they want to share their experience with the world. Please follow these guidelines when proclaiming your ASK pride:
- Include this in your “About Us” page, linking the words “Axiom Sales Kinetics” to http://www.axiomsaleskinetics.com
- “Our/My company is powered by the Axiom Sales Kinetics Selling Sciences programAxiom’s holistic, sustainable & intuitive program has been designed from the buyer’s perspective. This unique approach enables sellers to become a trusted advisor to their customers while simultaneously empowering customers to become skilled evaluators. This holistic sales methodology, combined with Axiom’s easy to use, customer-facing CRM & Virtual Active Learning Experience sales simulations (VALE), ensures the highest adoption rates, which means more measurable impact on your customers’ Productivity, Image, Efficiency, Revenue, Stability. (PIERS)
- Feel free to blog about your experience implementing ASK in your company (follow ASK Content Creation Guidelines)
- Please use the appropriate ™ and ® symbols on terms trademarked and registered by ASK, and refer to this page for a complete list of trademarked terms.
- You may not feature any other ASK logos or graphics on your website, blog, printed, or digital materials without express permission of ASK.
Application Developers Excited About Creating Digital Versions of ASK Tools
If you are considering developing software that includes ASK tools, terms, or concepts, please know that our licensing standards are very high. Please email email@example.com for a copy of our requirements to use ASK Tools, teachings, or concepts in a software product before you begin development.
Active Members of the ASK Academy:
Active Members of the ASK Academy may use selected ASK images per the terms of the ASK Implementer Member Agreement. Please refer to: