AXIOM Sales Force Development’s CEO Bob Sanders will be a keynote speaker at The Sales Management Association’s third annual Sales Force Productivity Conference speaking on “Sales Training: A Eulogy.”
Billions of dollars are being spent annually in an effort to improve selling behavior and results, but is it working? If you are still battling low adoption, high turnover, missed target, shrinking margins, inaccurate forecasts, low participation rates, or poor customer satisfaction, AXIOM suggests that maybe your sales training is broken or worse; dead.
Many companies invest in CRM as a means of measuring and tracking sales performance, but we are going beyond the current paradigm and using our CRM to DRIVE selling and coaching behavior and in turn sales results. At the center is the salesforce.com CRM, which provides the technology platform and core CRM functionality. Built on this platform are three key applications, all provided by AXIOM and based on their methodology which all our people believe will help them sell more and better serve our customers. Two of our largest customers have been using this same methodology for several years with outstanding results.
When: October 7th to October 9th
Who Should Attend:
- Senior sales leaders
- Sales operations leaders
- Sales force effectiveness professionals Learning and development professionals focused on sales and sales management
- Sales domain support professionals in HR, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Operations
Expand your knowledge on:
- Sales Productivity Best Practices and Solutions
- Innovation in Enabling Technology for Sales Organizations
- Technology and Tools for Management Productivity
- Sales Performance Management Innovation
- Best Practices in Sales Operations and Sales Enablement
- Optimizing Sales Management’s Coaching Impact
- Assessing, Optimizing, and Enabling the Sales Process
- Incentive Compensation Effectiveness
- Developing Organizational Excellence in Sales Management
- Emerging Competencies for Sales Management
To see a full list of speakers and topics they will be covering, click here.
ABOUT SALES MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
The Sales Management Association is a global, cross-industry professional organization for sales operations and sales management professions. With members in more than 30 countries, The Sales Management Association promotes professional development, peer networking, best practice research, and thought leadership among professionals who support, manage, coach, or lead sales organizations. The Sales Management Association maintains a member website at salesmanagement.org, as well as the Sales Management Matters blog, and hosts the Sales Force Productivity Conference each fall.
For more than twenty years, AXIOM has been elevating the sales profession by transforming the way sales organizations engage with customers and sales managers lead and coach. AXIOM clients enjoy unique solutions that combine sales training, sales process, and methodology supported through integrated software solutions built on the Salesforce Platform. AXIOM provides implementation and consulting services that deliver exceptional results including improved customer satisfaction, increased revenue and margins, and lower customer and sales team churn. For more information on how AXIOM Sales Force Development can help you build a world-class sales organization, visit http://www.axiomsfd.com or call toll free 800.933.8503 (outside US call +1.972.497.2450).