When you visit Our official website www. axiomsaleskinetics.com (the “Site”), we automatically collect certain information about Your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on Your device. Additionally, as You browse Our Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to the Site, and information about how You interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.” When You make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, We collect certain information from You, including Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” Device Information and Order Information are, collectively, “Personal Information.”
We use collected Personal Information to understand Your needs, provide excellent service, and alert You of any changes or updates to our Platform. Except for the scenarios stated below, we will never sell, trade, rent or share Your Personal Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files We use to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that We collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing Your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing You with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, We use the Order Information to:
- Communicate with You;
- Screen Our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences You have shared with Us, provide You with information or advertising relating to Our products or services.
We use the Device Information that We collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize Our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how Our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of Our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use information collected to provide users with updates, promotions, and additional product offerings.
Who has Access to Personal Information?
Except as otherwise provided, all access to Personal Information is strictly limited to the professional staff whose job requires them to process that information for the purposes described above.
We do not share your Personal Information with companies, organizations, or individuals, except in the following cases:
- With third parties who help us serve you (See How Do We Use Personal Information). For example, We use a CRM to send emails to users regarding upcoming events. We also use Google Analytics to help Us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- With Your consent.
- With domain administrators who may be able to suspend or terminate Your account, receive Your account information to satisfy application law or regulation, or assist You with Your account.
- For legal reasons such as cooperating with applicable law, regulation, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, enforcing applicable terms and conditions, detecting or preventing fraud, security, or technical issues, or protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of Axiom Sales Kinetics, LLC and Our Users.
Personal Information Storage; Your Right to Access Information
When You place an order through the Site, Your Personal Information and records will be stored as part of an internally maintained database that is housed in a secure environment. Your Personal Information will be stored for a period of one year. We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will take the appropriate measures to protect Your information from a security breach.
During that time period, You have the right to access, rectify, and erase personal data. More commonly known as the ‘right to be forgotten,’ You may request that all Your Personal Information be completely erased from Our storage system.
The Personal Information We ask You to provide is a requirement to use Our services, and failure to provide such Personal Information may result in forfeiting access to the Axiom Sales Kinetics, LLC Platform.
Information Requests; Policy Changes
Do Not Track Signals
We do not alter Our Site’s data collection and use practices when We see a Do Not Track signal from Your browser.